around the campus
Schools are one of the greatest mission fields in America. When Christ followers cover campuses in prayer, evil is pushed back and the Kingdom of God advances. WCBA encourages each church to adopt a school campus and be a prayer champion for the students, faculty, and staff. Below are some useful resources to help in that endeavor. Visit the School Prayer Project webpage for more details and to adopt-a-school.
around the church
Praying Your Campus - A Church Map Tool:
- Make a list of the ministries within our church (Sample Prayer Map)
- Ask the ministry leader over each area: “what are three specifics items or needs that the church can pray for concerning this ministry?”
- Assign each ministry area a location in the church (ex. Music ministry = choir loft; pastor = pulpit; missions = parking lot).
- Combine ministry name, assigned location, prayer items from all ministries on to 1-2 handout.
- During church prayer gathering, hand out prayer map and direct people to move throughout all of the assigned areas praying for ministries based off of submitted requests. (Check off each area when completed)